On the first day, the afternoon tour goes to town then up Mt. Tapyas for a panoramic view of the town and the islands. Then proceed to Makinit Hot Spring for an evening soak in hot sulphuric water said to be medicinal and soothing to tired bodies and aching limbs.
The second day tour explores the two lakes and a lagoon, either Twin Lagoons or Secret Lagoon, then goes to a beach for lunch. In the afternoon, explore the beautiful corals of Skeleton Wreck and CYC Islet.
The 3rd day is Nature immersion in two beautiful beaches – Dicantuman and Malwayuyu – only 30 minutes from the boat dock in town. Good places to find solitude and serenity, one could find quiet nooks behind rocks and boulders in both beaches. Guests may raft from one beach to the other, or ask a Tagbanua (for P100/hour in a small boat that could accommodate two persons aside from boatman.) to paddle around, or from one beach to the other. If the sea is calm, paddling and rafting are very enjoyable.
- 3 nights accommodation
- 9 meals (3 Br / 3 L / 3 D)
- Afternoon town tour w/ Mt. Tapyas and Hot Spring
- Whole day Coron Island Loop Tour
- Whole day Dicantuman and Maluwayuyu Tour
- Entrance fees to all destinations
- Trained tour guide
- Airport van transfer & tricycle transfers to boat docks
- Accident Insurance
- Welcome Drink
- Free-flowing coffee
- Free wi-fi in the garden and restaurant